Monday, November 14, 2022

Life Demands Necessary Adjustments

 When you consider a cutting edge, it could refer to a knife, a saw blade, or any tool used for shaping or carving. The laser beam is a prime example of cutting-edge technology. It is used for numerous surgeries and military weapons, but the extent of its applications is yet to be discovered.


Cutting-edge technologies encompass every facet of science, including the complexities of the universe. Consider the James Webb telescope and its laser-focused sight that keeps it in alignment. Eventually, unimagined innovations will reach out and touch us as we experience future cutting-edge technologies.

Such challenges test our character strengths to determine if we have the flexibility to make the necessary adjustments life demands. Listen to Psalm 53:3. “When I am afraid, I will put my confidence in you. Yes, I will trust in your promises, O Lord my God.” What better way to live up against the cutting edge of every challenge life presents?  

 ____________

“Forget the things that happened in the past. Do not keep on thinking about them. See, I am about to do something new. It is beginning to happen even now. Don’t you see it coming? I am going to make a way for you to go through the desert. I will make streams of water in the dry and empty land.”

~Isaiah 43:18-19 New International Reader’s Version 
_____________

Subscribe to the Attitudes Answers podcast on your favorite podcast platform to hear this and other 2-minute features 3 days every week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment