Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Who Are the Spoilers?

Whatever resides in our minds has the power to pull us away from God’s truth and goodness. There has always been a spoiler whose purpose is to distort the truth God desires to give us. A spoiler can be peer pressure or internal pressure that we permit to stand between us and God’s protection and provision.

You may believe you are not subject to temptation, but enticements can be subtle. When I was a child, I was subject to distortions of God’s truth, but by his grace and mercy he provided insight and guidance. 1 Corinthians 13 demonstrates the process. “When I was a child, I spoke as a child, but now I have put away childish things.”


Deception’s objective is to disguise temptation as acceptable and pleasing, but God's light reveals its true dark nature. The Holy Spirit within you desires to be your guide and protector. He will not allow you to be  deceived as long as you determine to walk in the light Jesus provides.

___________ 

Jesus said to the people, “I am the Light of the world. So if you follow me, you won’t be stumbling through the darkness, for living light will flood your path.”

~John 8:12 The Living Bible

______________ 

Subscribe to the Attitudes Answers podcast on your favorite podcast platform to hear this and other 2-minute features 3 days every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment