Saturday, December 24, 2016

Christ's Coming: A Time of Transition - Part 4

During this wonderful time of the year, God graciously provides opportunities to celebrate the good news that Christ Jesus came to give us reasons to be joyful. “Count your blessings, name them one by one, and it will surprise you what God has done.” As I activate this privilege, I’m compelled to pray for relatives and friends who must contend with troublesome issues.

          Jesus came to be the Great Physician, our comforter, friend, and redeemer. Knowing this encourages me to embrace those who are stuck in circumstances so dreadful that I can only imagine what it’s like to be in their place. I ask God to provide me with courage to be a blessing to those whom I know need His and my kindness. May God bless you with peace and joy. Merry Christmas! 
________________________________

To coordinate with KHCB’s “Five Days of Christmas” programming, I will post special Christmas thoughts on my blog Wednesday-Sunday, December 21-25. On those days, KHCB will air only Christmas music and short thoughts from the programmers.

On Monday, December 26, my blog posts again will coordinate with the radio broadcast schedule of Attitudes/Answers that airs at 5:45 PM on KHCB radio at 105.7FM in the Houston area. To stream it live or for a listing of sister stations in TX, OK, LA, and FL, you may click on the KHCB link in the "About Me" section of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment