Sunday, December 25, 2016

Christ's Coming: A Time of Transition - Part 5


Today is Christmas Day, so I rejoice and gladly celebrate the coming of Christ Jesus. I am aware that peace and joy do not exist the world over. I realize there are protesters committed to disrupting God-appointed transitions on which our world needs to follow through. This was true of the world confronting Jesus immediately following his birth.

         However, God is aware of what boundaries need to be established so His good purpose can come to fruition. God’s great gift to each of us is peace in our heart, mind, and soul, made possible by Christ Jesus. “My peace I leave with you” was Jesus’ promise to anxious disciples, and to us on this wonderful day. Merry Christmas and God bless you! 
________________________________

To coordinate with KHCB’s “Five Days of Christmas” programming, I will post special Christmas thoughts on my blog Wednesday-Sunday, December 21-25. On those days, KHCB will air only Christmas music and short thoughts from the programmers.

On Monday, December 26, my blog posts again will coordinate with the radio broadcast schedule of Attitudes/Answers that airs at 5:45 PM on KHCB radio at 105.7FM in the Houston area. To stream it live or for a listing of sister stations in TX, OK, LA, and FL, you may click on the KHCB link in the "About Me" section of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment