Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Gifts from God ~ Hope and Jesus' Love

What should be our hope on this Christmas Day as we celebrate God’s demonstration of love for us through Christ Jesus? The Gospel hymn makes it clear: “My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus’ blood and righteousness. I dare not trust the sweetest frame, but wholly lean on Jesus’ name.”

Image result for Hope at Christmas images free

God never forgets you regardless of your need for hope and recovery. His love is constant, so your hope comes from God as Jeremiah 29: 12-13 promises. “You will call on me and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” HOPE through the LOVE of CHRIST JESUS is God’s gift to you , so God bless you on this Christmas day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment