Friday, May 10, 2019

Signs of Trouble – Heads Up!

Some people appear to live a trouble-free existence, but let me assure you that no one is that fortunate. However, some individuals learn to manage trouble instead of allowing problems to control them. Proverbs 11:6 informs us that a "righteous man is rescued from trouble" because a righteous person has the option of responding differently. 

Image result for followed by troubles images free

People who have Jesus have integrity that guides them when troubles appear. Cruel people ask for trouble because integrity and godliness are not a guiding force in their lives. A righteous person is rescued from trouble when God is present to prevent their ruination. 

When the pressures of trouble are coming on hard and fast, God’s word from Psalm 119 will prevent you from collapsing and giving up. “I'm single-minded in pursuit of you, O Lord. Please train me in the ways of wise living so I will not miss the road signs you post for me. I trust the promises you’ve placed in my heart, so I won't sin against you.” Jesus is your very present help in times of trouble.  
________________

Do not be afraid – I am with you! I am your God – let nothing terrify you! I will make you strong and help you; I will protect you and save you.
~ISAIAH 41:10 Good News Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment