Monday, October 7, 2024

What Makes Jesus' Narrow Gate So Difficult?

How committed are you to becoming the person you know you’re capable of becoming at this moment? Here’s how to do your part. Guard against a negative or pessimistic attitude that’s so discouraging. Jesus points to the narrow way, which guards against discouragement.


David in Psalm 119: 71 said, “When you corrected me, O Lord, it was good for me because it taught me to listen and apply your word to my life.” What is God teaching you and where is he leading you today?

Tragedy befalls each person, but for those who trust in the Lord Jesus, there is hope for help and healing. The worst thing life dishes out will ultimately produce good for those who love God. Listen to his word: “Trust in the Lord and wait patiently for him.” Don’t give in to worry or anger. God will take care of you, so wait patiently for him to provide what you need. 

__________ 

Jesus replied, “…I will only reveal myself to those who love me and obey me. The Father will love them too, and we will come to them and live with them.”

~John 14: 23 The Living Bible

__________

Subscribe to the Attitudes Answers podcast on your favorite podcast platform to hear this and other 2-minute features 3 days every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment